Model-Driven Business Applications
Model-Driven means transforming the Knowledge that you have about your business into Business Applications without programming. That is, Development of Applications without the need of Developers.
Model-Driven technologies are not new, they have been around from the 80s. But now they have the power that you need. We have broken the limits of model-generated systems, and we can solve large business problems with great simplicity and scalability. Some examples:
- manage millions of business processes
- describe entire companies as models, every business process.
- scale solutions without technical impact
- develop your solutions in weeks
In the model-driven approach we create a formal model of the business process or functional area in consideration. This model is a structured description of your business with a process orientation. The model will detail your business processes, your data, your organization and people, your technological situation, events and rules, flows, requirements, etc.
SCooP: Business-Centric, Model-Driven Platform
SCooP transforms the model into a Business Application, without the need of making the programs. Easily, Fast, Safe and Powerful. And the model can be anything: your CRM, the sales applications for your vendor, the quality system of your company, a financial modeler, an electronic clinical record, a plant maintenance system, a billing system, an asset manager, etc. You can describe any business area, no limits.
The results affect to the bottom line of your business:
- You get solutions in weeks for your business needs, just-in-time. You solve the problems when you need it, you can limit your CAPEX to the specific problems your are facing now.
- No technical risk: solutions work smoothly, and scale with no problems. No business disruptions, no delays for technical reasons, no frustrated users.
- You can address business challenges that you could not in the past, you can innovate and compete much better.
- Your investment is preserved. SCooP is compatible and you can integrate with your existing solutions. You select where to invest in each moment.